DeVries has launched their first ever Career Reboot Competition. One lucky PR professional will have the opportunity to win a trip to New York and a day in the DeVries office learning how to polish their skills and boost their career. This is an excellent opportunity to learn from top executives! Deadline is March 20th so apply today!
For more information visit http://www.devriespr.com/2011/03/dvpr-career-reboot-competition/
The competition is open to continental U.S.-based professionals with at least two years of professional work experience, currently in or looking to transition to the field of Public Relations.
Want to enter*?
Email reboot(at)devries-pr.com before March 20th with:
• A 200-word career story: “Why I need/want a career reboot”
• Your current resume with two (2) professional references
• Links to social media profile (at least one)
A panel of PR executives will review and evaluate all entries. Five finalists will be selected based on the most compelling entries, which will then be posted on the DeVries Facebook fan page on March 22. Page visitors will have until March 28th to vote for their favorite, most deserving entrant.
The person who receives the most votes will receive:
• Transportation to/from New York
• A one-night stay in a hotel
• A full-day coaching session at the DeVries offices
• Lunch with senior DVPR executives
Results will be announced on March 30th.
Good luck from PR DIVA!!